Recycled GRID 1.0 Foam Roller
The TriggerPoint Recycled GRID, the original hollow core foam roller, is now eco-friendly with 80% recycled materials. The Recycled GRID features a patented multi-density foam surface that is ideal for beginners to advanced rollers.
The TriggerPoint Recycled GRID, the original hollow core foam roller, is now eco-friendly with 80% recycled materials. Featuring a patented multi-density foam surface, the Recycled GRID delivers firm compression while channeling blood and oxygen needed to repair muscles. Proprietary Distrodensity® zones replicate the feeling of a massage therapist’s hands, helping to relieve tight muscles and enhance recovery. The Recycled GRID features a variety of surface widths: high & firm like the fingertips, tubular like the fingers, and low and flat like the palm. Ideal for beginners to advanced rollers, the Recycled GRID releases muscle pain and tightness, improves mobility, and increases circulation to help users move and feel better. TriggerPoint designs and develops innovative massage therapy tools, including foam rollers, handheld rollers, and massage balls, that are ideal for individuals of all ages, sizes, and athletic ability.
- Composed of 80% recycled materials
- Three-dimensional surface allows tissue to aerate while you roll, promoting the flow of blood and oxygen, the nutrients needed to repair muscles
- Proprietary Distro density® zones replicate the feeling of a massage therapist's hands
- Hard, hollow core hand-wrapped in recycled materials and EVA foam makes it firmer than traditional foam rollers
- Superior construction won't break with repeated use
- For beginners to advanced rollers
- 13-inch foam roller is 5.5 inches in diameter with a 500-pound weight limit
- Includes access to free online instructional video library on foam rolling education from the experts at TriggerPoint
|Item Dimensions||13.97 cm wide x 33.02 cm height x 13.97 cm depth|
|Body Part||Hips and Glutes, Lower Leg, Neck and Shoulder, Upper Back and Chest, Middle Back, Upper Leg, Arm|
|Condition||Achilles Tendonitis, DOMS (Delayed Onset Soreness), Forearm / Bicep Tendonitis, IT Band Syndrome, Neck Pain, Piriformis Syndrome, Runner's Knee, Sciatica, Shin Splints|
We found other products you might like!