GRID 2.0 Foam Roller
- Three-dimensional surface allows tissue to aerate while you roll, promoting the flow of blood and oxygen - the nutrients needed to repair muscles
- Proprietary Distrodensity zones replicate the feeling of a massage therapist's hands
- Hard, hollow core hand-wrapped in EVA foam makes it firmer than traditional foam rollers
- 26" length can accommodate larger bodies or offer a more stable surface
- For beginners to advanced rollers
|Item Dimensions||5.5 in wide x 26 in height x 5.5 in depth|
|Weight Capacity||500 lbs|
|Body Part||Hips and Glutes, Lower Leg, Neck and Shoulder, Upper Back and Chest, Middle Back, Upper Leg, Arm|
|Condition||Achilles Tendonitis, DOMS (Delayed Onset Soreness), Forearm / Bicep Tendonitis, IT Band Syndrome, Neck Pain, Piriformis Syndrome, Runner's Knee, Sciatica, Shin Splints|
WHY THIS MASSAGE ROLLER?
The GRID 2.0 is a longer version of the original GRID. The 26" length offers a more stable surface while rolling out.
HOW IT'S MADE
Constructed of premium, durable materials, the durable GRID 2.0 features the patented hollow core. Weight tested up to 500 pounds, this foam roller will withstand repeated use while maintaining its shape.
HOW IT WORKS
The unique pattern design mimics a massage therapist's hands and the multi-density exterior targets major muscles groups.