- Vibration helps reduce discomfort during foam rolling, while unlocking tight muscles for a more effective release
- Vibrating stick roller allows user to target specific pain points with controlled pressure
- Patented GRID pattern replicates a massage therapist’s hands, mirroring the pressure of fingertips, fingers, and palm
- Dense EVA foam helps with muscle compression to improve blood flow in muscles
- Specialty Level 3 foam roller with vibration for targeted release
- Three vibration settings provide a range of intensity
- Cordless and rechargeable for up to 2 hours of power
- Convenient size to use at-home or on-the-go
|37.01 cm wide x 16.99 cm height x 33.02 cm depth
|Hips and Glutes, Lower Leg, Lower Back, Upper Leg
|DOMS (Delayed Onset Soreness), IT Band Syndrome, Lower Back / Lumbar Pain, Piriformis Syndrome, Runner's Knee, Sciatica, Shin Splints
|12% STEEL, 5.9% ACRYLONITRILE BUTADIENE STYRENE, 15.3% ETHYLENE-VINYL ACETATE, 2.5% SILICONE, 47.7% ELECTRONICS, 16.6% THERMOPLASTIC ELASTOMERS
Vibrating stick roller
The STK Vibe is a vibrating stick roller that allows the user to target specific pain points with controlled pressure. Vibration helps reduce discomfort during foam rolling, while helping to unlock tight muscles for a more effective release.
Patented GRID pattern
. Designed with our patented GRID surface pattern to replicate the feeling of a massage therapist’s hands. The STK Vibe features a variety of surface widths: high & firm like the fingertips, tubular like the fingers, and low and flat like the palm.
Duable EVA foam
Built with durable EVA foam, the STK Vibe retains shape after frequent use. Featuring an easy-to-clean and sweat-resistant foam surface, the STK Vibe is ideal for pre- or post-workout recovery sessions.