Eco GRID 1.0 Foam Roller
The TriggerPoint Eco GRID, the original hollow core foam roller, is now eco-friendly with 30% renewable, biobased materials, in addition to EVA foam and a recycled plastic core.
The TriggerPoint Eco GRID, the original hollow core foam roller, is now eco-friendly with 30% renewable, biobased materials, in addition to EVA foam and a recycled plastic core. Featuring a patented multi-density foam surface, the Eco GRID delivers firm compression while channeling blood and oxygen needed to repair muscles. Proprietary Distro density® zones replicate the feeling of a massage therapist’s hands, helping to relieve tight muscles and enhance recovery. The Eco GRID features a variety of surface widths: high & firm like the fingertips, tubular like the fingers, and low and flat like the palm. Ideal for beginners to advanced rollers, the Eco GRID releases muscle pain and tightness, improves mobility, and increases circulation to help users move and feel better. TriggerPoint designs and develops innovative massage therapy tools, including foam rollers, handheld rollers, and massage balls, that are ideal for individuals of all ages, sizes, and athletic ability.
- Made with 30% renewable, biobased materials, in addition to EVA foam and a recycled plastic core
- Three-dimensional surface allows tissue to aerate while you roll, promoting the flow of blood and oxygen, the nutrients needed to repair muscles
- Proprietary Distro density® zones replicate the feeling of a massage therapist's hands
- Hard, hollow core hand-wrapped in biobased materials and EVA foam makes it firmer than traditional foam rollers
- Superior construction won't break with repeated use
- For beginners to advanced rollers
- 13-inch foam roller is 5.5 inches in diameter with a 500-pound weight limito
- Includes access to free online instructional video library on foam rolling education from the experts at TriggerPoint
|13.97 cm wide x 33.02 cm height x 13.97 cm depth
|Hips and Glutes, Lower Leg, Neck and Shoulder, Upper Back and Chest, Middle Back, Upper Leg, Arm
|Achilles Tendonitis, DOMS (Delayed Onset Soreness), Forearm / Bicep Tendonitis, IT Band Syndrome, Neck Pain, Piriformis Syndrome, Runner's Knee, Sciatica, Shin Splints
|FOAM: 30% BIO FIBERS, 30% ETHYLENE VINYL ACETATE, 20% RECYCLED POLYETHYLENE, 20% POLYOLEFIN ELASTOMERS. CORE: 100% RECYCLED ACRYLONITRILE BUTADIENE STYRENE
|Material Claims and Certifications
|Up to 30% renewable, biobased materials
|Materials of Concern
|See our Impact page for more information on our actions to use safer materials and our material disclosures. Impact
|See our Impact page for information on our testing and chemical management. Impact
We found other products you might like!